• 2 – 3 pounds chuck roast
• 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes
• 1 pound baby carrots, cut and peeled
• 1 package Lipton Onion Soup mix
• 1 white onion, roughly chopped
• 3 cups beef stock (may substitute 1 cup with red wine)
Leah Ashby and Linda Mars
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 jar (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce
• 1 cup water
• 1 container (15 ounce) Ricotta cheese
• 1 pkg. (7 ounce) Mozzarella cheese, divided
• 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese, divided
• 1 egg
If you are planning a bridal shower or other event and need recipe ideas, look no further. Stacia Adams and friends recently hosted a bridal shower at her home in Adamsbrooke honoring Whitney Harris, bride-elect of Tanner Smith.
Rather than going out for dinner this Valentine’s Day, why not host a romantic fondue party for two? Fondue was all the rage in the ’60s and ’70s, and it’s perfect for a simple, casual dinner.
When the cold weather keeps everyone inside, why not host a soup swap? January is perfect for this casual, easy get together. The idea behind a soup swap is simple. Guests bring a favorite soup and exchange with others so that everyone leaves with many.
There’s no better time than the holiday season to eat, drink and be merry. Beyond the traditional Christmas dinner with family, there are many ways to share the joy of the season with friends, co-workers, and neighbors. Why not host a wine and cheese party?